Facility Management for the Public Sector
Public sector organizations are expected to provide an excellent stewardship of government assets while operating within an environment of increasing regulatory requirements, fluctuating budgets, and changing demographics. Given this challenge, it is crucial to track, manage and report information on the properties and infrastructure that enable an agency to perform its mandate, yet drive operational costs. Every day, governmental organizations like yours improve their service delivery and efficiency with the world's leading integrated facilities and infrastructure management solution-ARCHIBUS.
- Provides comprehensive reporting that complies with regulatory requirements, including the Government Accounting Standards Board (GASB) Statement 34
- Streamlines the work order process to increase productivity and decrease maintenance costs
- Improves operational effectiveness and minimizes unnecessary expenditures by optimizing the acquisition, use, and maintenance of physical assets and infrastructure
Provides a central repository for all information associated with property and buildings to improve budgeting and strategic decision-making
Fully Integrated, Rapidly Deployed Solution
- Fully integrated, end-to-end suite of ARCHIBUS applications addresses all aspects of real estate, infrastructure, and facilities management
- Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) delivery enables deployment in 90 days or less and payback within 6 months
- Over 10,000 reports available right "out-of-the-box"
- Open system architecture enables easy data exchange with other ERP systems and data sources
- Scalable, modular structure lets users assemble the combination of applications and deployment options that best fits their requirements and budget