Facility Management in Energy
Energy producers such as Chesapeake Energy, American Electric Power, Eni, and Pacific Gas and Electric – along with energy users in every business sector – are leveraging ARCHIBUS functionality to make their operations run with fewer BTUs and greater ROI. They still rely on automating processes with our Space Management, Building Operations and other facilities management applications that save human energy. But now our new Energy Management solution can also help those and other organizations track and evaluate energy use to control costs, eliminate billing errors, and perform what-if analyses of potential energy management strategies.
- Provides comprehensive reporting on space and its allocation for more profitable, cost- and energy-efficient operations
- Streamlines the work order process to increase productivity and decrease maintenance costs
- Improves operational effectiveness and minimizes unnecessary expenditures by optimizing the acquisition, use, and maintenance of physical assets and infrastructure
Provides a central repository for all information associated with property and buildings to improve budgeting and strategic decision-making
Fully Integrated, Rapidly Deployed Solution
- Fully integrated, end-to-end suite of ARCHIBUS applications addresses all aspects of real estate, infrastructure, and facilities management
- Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) delivery enables deployment in 90 days or less and payback within 6 months
- Over 10,000 reports available right "out-of-the-box"
- Open system architecture enables easy data exchange with other ERP systems and data sources
- Scalable, modular structure lets users assemble the combination of applications and deployment options that best fits their requirements and budget